Metro bolt, sometimes called subway bolt, is the collective name for some types of bolt that are often used in metro construction. The main difference between metro bolts and ordinary bolts is that their steel performance grade and anti-corrosion treatment have adopted higher standards. As a professional manufacturer of metro fasteners, AGICO can produce a variety of metro nut and bolt, screw spike, metro rail, metro segment bolt, and other metro fasteners.
AGICO's Main Metro Bolt Models
AGICO subway bolts mainly have three specifications of φ22×410, φ25×395, and φ28×556. The mechanical properties all meet the grade 8.8 in the ISO898-1:2009 standard. Among them, the surface of φ28×556 metro bolt is treated with natural color, and the other two specifications of the metro bolt are treated with a hot-dip galvanizing layer.
|φ22×410||ISO898-1:2009 standard, grade 8.8||45#||Hot dip galvanized, thickness of zinc layer ≥43μm|
|φ25×395||Hot dip galvanized, thickness of zinc layer ≥43μm|
Metro Segment Bolt
Metro segment bolts are straight or have a certain arc, and are used to combine several segments together to act as a fastening connecting piece. According to different shapes, Metro segment bolts can be divided into six types:
- Double head straight segment bolt
- Double head arc segment bolt
- Hexagon arc segment bolt
- Hexagon head circular arc threaded segment bolt
- Hexagon flange arc thread segment bolt
- Non-standard segment bolt
Application of Metro Segment Bolt
Metro segment bolts are mainly used in metro shields, tunnel segment connections, shallow-buried longitudinal segment connections, building segment connections, metro segment connections, etc. When used in metro construction, metro segment bolts are used to connect the segments together to form a cylindrical pipe. Because the pipeline is located below the ground surface and the environment is humid, it is very easy to cause corrosion and rust of metro segment bolts. Therefore, the surface treatment of metro segment bolts is very important, and good anti-corrosion measures can effectively extend the service life of segment bolts and pipelines. If the anti-corrosion measures are not proper, rust and other phenomena will occur. Once the corrosion spreads to the inside of the bolt, it will affect the mechanical properties and tensile strength of the bolt.
The subway bolts produced by AGICO are made of high-quality carbon steel, and the surface treatment technology is superb. The thickness of the galvanized layer of the subway bolt is ≥85-100μm, the rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years, the corrosion resistance is strong, and the service life is long. The anti-corrosion treatment of metro nut and bolt will not have the phenomenon of the nut over reaming, and the metro nut and bolt are closely matched. The thickness of the galvanized layer is guaranteed and the inspection is qualified. Every metro bolt can be used with confidence.
- Material. AGICO metro bolt prefer high-quality raw materials (Q235, 45#, 40Cr, etc.), and can customize Q235B, Q355B, 355K, 20MnTiB, 35VB, 35CrMoA and other materials according to customer needs.
- Manufacture. The production and processing of metro bolts are strictly in accordance with the drawings to ensure delivery in accordance with the contract time. The produced bolt thread teeth are clearly visible, the section is smooth and complete, and a variety of surface treatment processes can be customized.
- Package. The packing of metro bolt adopts the form of woven bag + pallet + packing belt + stretch film. The inspection report and shipping list are distributed with the goods to facilitate customers to check the goods information.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!