Railway Switch Maintenance MethodsThe appearance of railway transportation brings us much convenience for business and travelling. The normal running of the train is inseparable from the railway switch. I have used the word "turnout" to describe the junctions in trackwork where lines diverge or converge to avoid "points" (UK) or "switches" (US), both of which terms can be confusing. In the railway "trade", turnouts are referred to as "switch and crossing work". A turnout consists of several parts as shown in picture.
- repair the line in sections according to the status that the track geometry size exceeds the allowable deviation management value for regular maintenance;
- treat the ballast bed with mud, even ballast and finish the ballast bed;
- the track pressure plate manufacturer reminds you to timely replace and repair sleeper;
- adjust the rail gap and lock the line;
- replace the damaged rail, weld and polish the rail and repair the joint damage;
- repair fasteners in sections in a planned way, and grease the fasteners and joint bolts;
- remediation of sand and snow prevention equipment and remediation of freezing damage;
- renovate the opening of the road, dredge the drainage equipment, remove weeds and big grass on the road shoulder;
- seasonal work with a cycle shorter than the single work and other work of comprehensive maintenance;
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!