Safety grating is a kind of anti-skid plate specially used in various places with anti-skid needs. Safety grating is widely used in working platforms, equipment platforms, stair treads, bridge walkways, filter plates, filler supports, etc. in petroleum, chemical industry, mining, electric power, marine exploration, electroplating, papermaking, brewing, pharmaceutical, shipbuilding, and other industries. They are ideal load-bearing materials in corrosive environments. The safety grating can protect personal safety while preventing slippage, bring convenience to work, and play an effective protective role in special working environments.
The material of the safety grating is cut to the appropriate size on the production line and punched in a special shape to form a uniformly distributed hole pattern. And then through the drum treatment, the formation of anti-skid holes. The safety grating can be made of carbon steel, galvanized steel pipe, aluminum, and stainless steel, and the surface supports galvanized, hot-rolled, pickling, etc. According to the different production processes, the safety grating produced by AGICO can be mainly divided into diamond safety grating, grip strut safety grating, traction tread plank, and interlocking plank.
Diamond Safety Grating
- Materials: pre-galvanized carbon steel, HRPO carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: Galvanized, hot rolling, pickling.
- Application: walkway, floor, ladder rung, platform, etc.
|Diamond-Strut plank grating|
|Length:||10', 12' or customized.|
|Channel depth:||1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2".|
Grip Strut Safety Grating
- Surface type: Smooth surface and serrated surface.
- Thickness: 0.06", 0.08", 0.1".
- Application: gas-based power plant, mining and construction industries, slope, bridge, etc.
The special surface of the O-type grip strut safety grating is composed of large recessed holes and raised punched holes. Raised punched holes provide maximum slip protection and slip resistance, while larger recessed holes are permeable to liquids, muddy water, gravel, and other debris. O-type grip strut safety grating is lighter in weight and easier to install than other types of safety grating.
|O-Grip plank grating|
|Width:||5" (2-Hole), 7" (3-Hole), 10" (5-Hole), 12" (6-Hole), 18" (10-Hole), 24" (13-Hole), 30" (16-Hole).|
|Length:||10' and 12'.|
|O-Grip stair treads|
|Channel depth:||1-1/2", 2".|
|Length:||24", 30", 36".|
Traction Tread Plank
- Material: carbon steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, hot rolling, pickling.
- Thickness: 0.06", 0.08", 0.1".
- Hole pattern: star pattern, square pattern, rectangular pattern, OEM pattern, drain hole pattern, dimple only pattern.
- Application: ramp, ladder rung, drainage channel, stair treads, etc.
|Traction-Grip plank grating|
|Width:||7", 10" and 12".|
|Length:||120" and 140".|
|Channel depth:||1-1/2" and 2".|
- Material: pre-galvanized carbon steel, HRPO carbon steel, mill finish aluminum, stainless steel.
- Surface type: smooth surface and serrated surface.
- Application: trench drainage, mezzanine, platform, etc.
|Height (mm)||25, 40, 50, 75.|
|Width (mm)||150, 200, 250, 300.|
|Thickness (mm)||1.5, 2.0, 2.5.|
Superior Characteristics of Safety Grating
- The safety grating has a good anti-skid effect, and the shape is simple, beautiful, and generous.
- The raised part of the surface can have sufficient friction and an anti-slip effect with the contact object.
- Liquids such as water, oil, detergent, etc. can be drained from the holes on the surface of the safety grating. Capable of quickly filtering liquids, mud, snow, and ice in channels.
- High load-carrying capacity, a high strength-to-weight ratio for depth performance, and longer life than many similar products.
- The open design for easy maintenance is lightweight and easy to manufacture and install.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!